Saturday, August 21, 2010

911 help! How many lines per page for a 5 page essay in print?

I'm doing a paper and I don't have a printer at hand, nor do I have Microsoft word. I need to write approximately 5 pages in size 12 font, DOUBLE SPACED with 1 1/2 inch margins on the top, 1 inch margins on the sides, and a 1 inch bottom margin. How many lines (as in writing from left to write) exactly do I have to write per page?





My problem is I don't know how long my 5 page essay is going to be when printed out, so I need you guys' help - for those who have the proper equipment and know how to work the computer - to figure out how many lines per page I can write exactly. I'd accept answers such as ';you can write X amount of lines in one page'; - just remember my specifications - the double spaced and margins.





Thanks in advanced everyone, this is really important to me. If you're interested in helping and have a question I'll answer if it's crucial to your helping through the ';add details'; feature. I'll be checking closely.911 help! How many lines per page for a 5 page essay in print?
you will have 31 lines - Good Luck!!!911 help! How many lines per page for a 5 page essay in print?
It would be 31 lines per page for your 5 page essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment