Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I become ambidextrous?

I've always thought of how cool it would be to be a lefty and a righty. I'm right handed, and I think it would be so cool! Does anyone know how? And don't tell me that it's impossible because I know it isn't......you have to train your brain. Does anyone have any ideas?? I'm already practicing writing with my left hand and brushing my teeth and hair with my left hand. ThanksxxxHow can I become ambidextrous?
I am ambidextrous, I can write equally well with either hand. I only found out when I broke my arm and was forced to use the other as my hand and arm was in a cast/pot.





You sound as if you are on track, keep writing with your left hand as that will improve it more than brushing your teeth and hair. Also try doing sports with your left side, you are having to think harder about converting what you usually do on your right side to doing it with your left. Soccer and tennis is good as dribbling with a football with skill is hard, but doing it with your left takes a lot of practice. Tennis helps you do it with your left, i.e the forehand with your left hand and the backhand with your right. Oh and I think typing on the computer helps aswell because you are using both hands together and teaching them to cooperate, I can type really quite fast now, and with hopefully little or no typo's!





Continue to write, it really does help.How can I become ambidextrous?
you're doing all the right things, you really have to work on the muscles in your left hand to get them ready. I guess all you can do after that is practise!
Yea... it's possible... but good luck with that! :P Just continue doing what you already stated, and extend this practice to other activities.
It's simple as practicing things with your left-hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment