Monday, August 16, 2010

Muscle and tendon between thumb and bones in both hands?

The muscle and tendon between my thumb and palm bones in both my hands have been hurting like CRAZY! I thought it was from writing, but, I write with my right hand only, and it's in my left hand too. It's very painful and they are both weak. I text message a LOT using a keyboard phone since Novemver, but I have been texting normally for the past few years, and nothing has happened. It hurts a little when I use the keyboard.





I'm in colorguard for the marching band, and I've been tossing riffles for the past three years where you slam them into your hands and that area, but nothing has happened really. I havnt tossed one for the past three weeks and the pain started about two weeks ago. Writing is hard from how I grip a pencil, and thankfully school is out tommorow, so I don't really want to tell my mom because I already have a spine (scoliosis) problem.





So... Does anyone have an idea?Muscle and tendon between thumb and bones in both hands?
SOUNDS LIKE tender tendons %26amp; the texting has probably done it;; it's turning into a big issue these days because of texting (no kidding);;relax your wrists when you hold whatever your texting on;; stretch your wrists daily %26amp; i think you'll be ok;; if you are compliant with the stretches %26amp; it still bothers you after 3 days, see a doc,, Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment