Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I NEED ANSWERS! can a deceased relative communicate with you through your dreams?

my father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago due to aneurysm and until now i actually had a short conversation with him which i think i did.. i am not sure if its real or if its a dream and i would love to find out because i really love and miss my dad. i carried him in my arms and i felt really bad till this day because i didnt know he was very hurt and fell into an aneurysm.. because he was a heavy drinker and when i heard a loud noise i thought he blacked out. i wish i could of got help soon i dont think i can ever forgive my self. so please take your time to read my story everything i wrote is as honest as GOD..


____________


yesterday i had a very good dream until my dream took place in my room. the first thing i notice (in my dream) was that someone is in front of my room door. i open the door and there was my father. he said to me ';hey, hows it going?'; and i replied ';dad! please come in'; next thing you know in my dream i felt my self returning to my original body and i woke up with sleeping paralysis and a strong feeling on my right hand and it felt exactly like my fathers hand holding my hand. by then i notice my son was still sleeping on my arm and a voice came to me which sounded like my father. i know it wasnt my son because he is only 9 months old. i said to him ';i love you and i really miss you. how come you never come by and visit me?'; he replied '; i am ok and everything is fine. dont worry, i come and go most of the time when i can.'; funny thing was that he asked me if he can borrow my truck, idk what that means... lol. by then i blacked out and woke up with another sleeping paralysis and tried to wake up. even though my wife wasnt home at the time for some reason i thought i had a presence of her and started to say help! i believed i said ';ohhh ohhh!'; lol and freaky thing was i felt something got up the bed and pulled my left hand and i woke up immediately... please if your an expert or psycic or anybody who knows or have these experience i need to know if this was a dream or not, because it felt so real from his hands holding mines as we had a short conversation.I NEED ANSWERS! can a deceased relative communicate with you through your dreams?
I am sorry for your loss. Yes, deceased loved ones can and do communicate with us through dreams. We can receive messages from them by talking to them just before we go to sleep and many times in our dreams we get answer we need. The be be a comfort to us or in some cases where the relatives were mean spirited they can torment us through our dreams.I NEED ANSWERS! can a deceased relative communicate with you through your dreams?
Such Coolnest,I can only share my experiences with you.They say that spirits come to us when we are sleeping because it's when we are the most vulnerable.My dad and I were very close,he was in a nursing home dying.I was at home when my husband called to say that he had passed on.I was on my computer at home with light on in the room.The light began to flicker on and off,I should also mention that my dad use to be a cigar smoker.I thought that maybe the bulb was going to blow out,that wasn't the case at tall.The next thing that happened was that I smelt cigar smoke all around me.I knew this was my dad trying to communicate with me and to let me know that he was still there in spirit with me watching over me.They say that spirits will often leave scents to make you aware of their presence.My other experience was when my grandma passed away,I was out of state and came home for her funeral.I went to my folks home and I was about to wake up for the morning,before I even opened my eyes,I felt someone sit down on the side on the bed,the next thing I felt was someone stroking my hair,I knew immediately that this was my grandma coming to say goodbye to me.Ever since I'm a believer in this phenomena.To me it was very comforting.I do think that this is what you experienced.My belief is that we live in the physical world but a spiritual world exists as well.We all are humans and humans have souls,which are our spirits.Take comfort in the fact that this is your dad trying to communicate with you.I hope this helps you out.Tomb Raider.
SCIENCE IS REALLY STUDYING E.S.P., TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION %26amp; TELEPATHIC HYPNOSIS in certain universities now because there are so many proved instances of E.S.P.--People suddenly waking the moment a friend or loved one died %26amp; knowing that they're dead %26amp; so on. E.S.P. means Extra Sensory Perception.


IT'S ALL VERY REAL %26amp; SCIENCE IS BEGINNING TO RECOGNIZE IT more %26amp; more all the time. They can no longer deny that these things exist. They've been proven by actual experience %26amp; experimentation; they know they're real beyond a shadow of a doubt.








I know people who have talked to dead relatives or friends. Sometimes the relatives were trying to tell them something, maybe he's trying to comfort you, tell you he is alright. You said you felt bad about him passing away. Perhaps he is telling not to worry and that he's in a better place now and he loves you.


You have nothing to worry about.
I had my Dad come to me in a short quick dream, he was crying and told me Information that made no sense at the time. It did 8 months later when it happened just like he said.


You just know when its real or a dream. Its in your heart when it happens. They contact you often in dream state.Its usually short and to the point.


I fell asleep one night, I saw my Mom and Dad standing over me. My Mom kept calling my name. I heard my Dad tell my Mom to leave her sleep shes exhausted. My Mom ignored my Dad and called me again. My Dad argued with my Ma and I woke up, I sat up and opened my eyes. I once again heard my Mom talking behind me. I actually turned to look at her. That's when I realized they were now gone.I had to laugh, they are together in Heaven and still bickering.
Sorry for your loss and it sounds like very nice dream but there's no reason to thing that a dream about a person that has passed on is any more real than when you dream you're naked in Walmart buying a tub of nose hair.


It's just the random meanderings of your subconscious, the fact that he asked to borrow your truck and didn't tell you instead where he's hidden that stash of rare mint condition pennies confirms this.





Edit


Look your Dad has passed on but I really don't think you need to worry about saying sorry or I love you or any of that sort of stuff. Think about how you feel about your own little son, don't you love him 100% and could words or time or mistakes ever change that?


Just like you are bonded with your kid, so is your dad connected forever to you, he has passed but the link you had in life transcends that.
Yes! My mom said my grandpa has done it to her before!
Nope....sorry kid-no ghosties ghoulies %26amp; things that go bump in the night.
Yes, it is possible for decease relatives to communicate through dreams. In the dream state we're in a state of sleep where the active mind is relaxed, a state that's ripe for spirit communication. Was it just a dream or was it real? Hard to tell without seeing what you saw, but yes, it is possible.





whatever you want to tell your father... just talk, out loud. He's there and he'll hear you.
Absolutely. I used to get this quite a lot. I used to talk for what seemed ages,they were always surrounded by pure white light and nothing else. My nan used to tell me things and warn me of stuff that was going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment