Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hey everything is fine?

The problems i was haven with my computer is now fine no i came to realize the windows that were once above my home page for yahoo! there on the left ruining down the long way which is a lot better


because instead of all the over load with all the windows above they have been moved down on the left hand side out of my way.


I can still open up where i want to go all this time i really thought i messed my computer up i was beating my self up over it. No i down loaded yahoo! messenger 10 so i could have the free CP voice calling. I just want to think all of you for trying to help me it really helps haven nice friends in here to stand by for each other when there's questions being answered though my time i've learn to be a good listener for some that being asking in here i can answer them cause i had already been down that road and to me that's the best time to answer and give my in put thing's that was happening to them i already went though. I have helped many people in my time for the simple fact a lot of time i had been there so i know the sadness the heart aches the pain one is and has gone though.The same with children that's gone though some type of child abuse i to went though a very strong child abuse the name calling the beatings and i was only three the things my mother did to me back then the law was nothing like it is today i feel so strongly that it's so impotent to tell our children how much we love them and the huging holding and taken their little hands and hold them iin side your hands. You see with my mother i didn't have any of that. I write poetry it's all from my heart i have a poem out it was my very first one. the name of it ( a lone ) .


This is why i like coming in here and reading what people say and i answer their question's with the best knowledge i have.


Now i must go so each and every one of you have a good night .





Always your friend.


andersondarlene31@yahoo.comHey everything is fine?
F,,,riends


I,,,,,t's


N,,,ice


E,,,verywhere with your help





glad it's sortedHey everything is fine?
Yes everything is F.I.N.E.


F_ _ _ED UP


INSECURE


NUROTIC and


EGOTISTICAL


and how are you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment