Monday, August 16, 2010

What would you do if u wrote your girlfriend/boyfriend a long letter telling them there the only on for you.?

To get back an anwser like this. oh wait this is the letter first.Ashana. I want you to know that i love you with all my heart, mind and soul. Youre the love of my life and if theres anything that you would like to talk about thats on your mind or anything i could do Please come and talk to me about it ok. im serious about us and what we have and i know we have a long way to go before were offcially Engaged/Married and living together. Every single day i think about it and get happy lolz, thats because im serious about me spending the rest of my life with you and i really dont want to lose you. it scares me :( yesterday i was so scared i never worried about a woman so much before in my whole life. i was sleeping with the laptop right next to me with the power on of and AIM opened up and kept on getting up to check if you were on to AIM and every single time i didnt see u was making me sadder until the point where i wanted to just cry. There was even one point i fell back to sleep and i swear i had a dream of me and you talking over AIM not right next to u but over AIM? so weird. so i rushed out of my sleep and opend my latop and no messages at all.... i was confused. cause it really felt like we were talking in the dream and i was thinking damn i fell asleep and left ashana again i know shes mad at me again Lol. because thats how i am at times when i crash on you then i rush like oh **** i left ashana then i see what u write


.....


...


....


...


...


Hello Nathan. Lmao!!! then we have a lil arguement. i see when youre upset its hard to get u happy. i really dont wanna see that ashana again all i want to do is love you. im making a big step because i know were ment for each other and i refuse to let any other man have such a sweet beautiful woman like you i want you all to myself 5 years from now hummmm how about ten-gillion-gafillion-trillion-billion years i wont be tired of you. youre my all, my queen my pineapple, my other half when im upset, u calm me u relax me, making me smile. People say there no such true love at our young age come with me give me youre hand and ill show you differently. i promise your heart is safe with me Nathaniel Augustus Stewart.


Always and forever youre love. now this is th respose i get back.... ';thnks %26amp; i dont no what to say sweedy'; ';But i really love yu %26amp; i dont wanna lose you neither'; Wtf??? somebody please tell me if i should leave her? BTW i dont care how lame u think it is. nor do care about errorsWhat would you do if u wrote your girlfriend/boyfriend a long letter telling them there the only on for you.?
Thats..amazing :). i want my boyfriend to write me something like that. but i know he loves me to bits. sometimes i react if i say something long, and he takes ages to reply, or doesnt say it to the same standard. but i know he loves me. you shouldnt leave her over that though. if your worried about it that much talk about it with her. :) xWhat would you do if u wrote your girlfriend/boyfriend a long letter telling them there the only on for you.?
aw
It seems silly to me that you would consider leaving ';the love of your life'; over something so ridiculous as you feeling disappointed at what she responded with. Be happy that she did respond! She told you she loves you and thanked you for it. What more do you want? Move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment