Monday, August 16, 2010

If you treat your country as your mother? Can you write a letter to her?

I live outside India (Indian)





Here is my letter





How are you mother? I am happy to know that you are great. I am thrilled that all your children have made you successful.





Mother your pampered child is missing you. You gave me everything, but I am there with you. You know the reason why I left. But mother there is no one pampering me here. I remember all the joy you gave me. I know you son is not lucky to spend all his life with you.





I know you have always had your open hands to hug me. Trust me mother I am also waiting to put my head on your lap and have a peaceful sleep.





Don鈥檛 worry I am flying your flag high with my actions. I will make you feel proud me mother. Wait for me鈥? I have taken task to change our young children. I will be successful 鈥︹€?Wait for me. 鈥?.





I will come running to you鈥? Miss you mother 鈥?Miss you鈥?again my eyes are filled with tears鈥? Let these tears be the flowers decorating you鈥?br>




With love





Your loving son


GentlemanIf you treat your country as your mother? Can you write a letter to her?
Dear Bharath matha, MY beloved mommy,





How are you ? Do you know how much I miss being with you and spending time with u. I miss it very much every day of my life. When I look back at my life, when i was with u, it was filled with pleasure, because i had the greatest treasure with me, you !!! Now I miss you ! I miss being a kid, sitting in ur laps, not worrying about anything. I miss all the fun that I had when i was with you. I don't know whether i told u this before, but you mean the life to me. I don't think I ever bothered to tell you that until I missed u. Until I missed being with you. Until I realized how much of u, I needed every day of my life. There might be things that I didn't like about you, or wasn't agree with you. But always, you made me realize your inner beauty through your tranquility.





I miss you and all the fun that we had together. But you know what mom. BQ, is coming back to visit you for a little over a month. And do you know how excited I am to be back on ur lap. I have many things to tell you. But mom, we will have a lot of fun together this time. We will share good memories and pretend like i never went away. I am very excited to come back and visit you. Because when I am with you, I forget about all worries. When I am with you, when i have ur arms around me tight, I feel loved and protected. And that arm is what I am missing right now. But.. I always think of you every day. And when i think of you, when i feel like you are with me, it gives me courage, motivation, satisfaction. It is the best feeling in the world.





Mom, I don't know how to thank you for everything that u did for me. You taught me many things, watch me grow, protected me, loved me, cared about me. But, now I feel bad that i can't be with u. That I have to be away. But mom, ur memories is what keeps me alive, keeps me awake. Thanks for everything mom. I miss you mom and I can't wait to be back with you.








Ur daughter


BQ!If you treat your country as your mother? Can you write a letter to her?
bolo bharath matha ki JAI.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no
very touching.
hi


im pakistani and im very proud my letter would be to kick out the government A and start a life of peace


i love india to


we need peace in the world


aap ke sawaal jawaab be achihe


aap teekh rehai teekh hai


namestai


or allahafiz from me
that's v. touchful ....... but i can't treat ma mother as i treat ma country .... i can't hate ma mother!!
there is a saying one will know the importance of the shades when he is under the sun.





we are in the shades.we are in india. we won't know importance of her
The actions of one individual can change the course of many


.......for both, better or worse


depending on the country you live in
I'm from America, so this is my letter.





Dear mom,





You're a crappy mother, I'm getting emancipated.
awww..... that's the sweetest question!


yes! ofcourse!
it is nice to see some people think of that. i think we've been so overcome by actual events, that we forget to see beyond petty politics and remember that we do actually love our countries.


your letter reminded me of a composition i had to do on my 3rd grade, about my country, that went something like: 'my country is big and beautiful, with mountains and hills and plains and the sea. the people work hard. they go to work every morning and come back at night and watch their children' and things like that.


say what one may, above all he requirements and the imposed 'patriotic' ideas, the little kid, me, i truly believed in what i was writing down. it's nice to remember that pleasant feeling again. :)
Dear mummy


i wish i could be with you right now.....since i was born on on your land i want to die on you land tooo...And toy are such a wonderfull mother.and i aways want be your child.i love india
Ah ! what a nice question. We really too much remember our mother when we are away from her.


Yes we can write a letter.





We can write a letter by writing in Media asking people to extend sometime of their life to the sufferings of poors and have-not children. We must derive ways and means for the sad people striving hard to get a time meal each day. We should explore ways to offer help to the sick and crying people in the hospitals. We can write about the tears of ladies who are victim of dowry. We will have to write about the evil of castism prevalent. We have to think over the horrible road accidents in the cities. We can think about the poor parents running from pillar to post for the marriage of thier daughters. We have to develop enthusiasm and josh in the minds of all Indians. I think this is what our mother needs.





I really love the feelings expressed by you. I just wish to salute you.





Wishing you all Success in your career and life.
A letter is used as a mean for communication with a person who is far from u. I m an Indian n currently living in India. So i am not far away from my land. So i dont think I need any kind of letter coz I can say that thing that I n you want to say to my n urs respective country.





';I Love my Country n its diverse identity';.
Hi amma,


Can you recognize me out of your millions %26amp; millions of children?You will, because I'm always at your foot.I haven't moved from that place.Are your close by sisters in good terms or giving trouble?





Don't worrry amma,very soon a day willcome when all your sisters around you %26amp; far off will listen to you.Also don't worry that some of your children have left you.They are only in your sister's place.They will come back to you any way.Even though they have left you they always think of you.





Your mother earth also seems to worry about the fight between your sisters.All your children will pray so that we will live happily %26amp; make your mother earth to be peaceful.





Long live mother,


your loving daughter,


Lalachi.
O mother I love You, U gave me everything, I will be grateful and thankful to u. Please forgive ur children who forgot u and started being a neighbour's children ( The children who is in your lap and loving other) I mean to say who forgot to be indian in india and following foreign culture. BEING INDIAN IN ONLY NATIONALITY IS NOT ENOUGH, RESPECT UR MOTHER COUNTRY AND ITS CULTURE.





VANDHE MAATARAM. I LOVE U MOTHER INDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment