Monday, August 16, 2010

If i want to become ambidextrous?

hey i'm a righty. is it possible to become a lefty? i want to be able to use both of my hands equally. and for ambidextrous, if you are one, do you need to use your both of your hands once you start writing?


for example. i'm a righty and i start writing with my right hand since i begin writing. now that i write smoothly, and if i'm ambidextrous, would my left hand work like my right automatically too? or like if you're ambi, you'll need to start using both of them since you begin? do you understand my question?


now i wanna learn to use my left hand too. i want to improve my right brain power. i love arts a lot and want to improve it. so are there any exercises? like brain exercises that will improve right brain power. and how do i train my left hand? actually one of my reasons to want to be able to be a leftie is also lefties are so unique, their ideas are so special. i want to be one of them. your help is very appreciated.If i want to become ambidextrous?
you get it too complicatred than it needs to be





just check the link below to see the real stuffIf i want to become ambidextrous?
lol yeah i wanna be ambidextrous sometimes too (nvr achieved it...still write with my right hand) but i know someone who broke his arm and started writing with his left hand and actually became ambidextrous (but don't go break your arm) so i think you should just practice writing with your left hand alot....





oh and go to youtube and search left or right brain and there should be something (there's a ballet dancer) and it says something about that
i'm sure you'll get plenty of practice fending off the guys
practice, practice, practice. My uncle is and so was my high school science teacher. They both really practiced at it.
I think you are born either righty, lefty, or ambidextrous. Not sure if there is any activities that would strengthen your ability with your left hand, perhaps just using it whenever you can.
I'm not entirely sure that using your left hand more is actually going to change the way you think. I'm sure that with practice and concentration you could begin to think more creatively and develop your 'right brain' skills although the mechanical use of your left hand probably won't do it alone.





I'm mostly left handed myself, but because most people in this world are right handed, I often use my right side when it's convenient. I can also write with my right hand if I feel like it. It just takes some practice. One thing that I enjoy doing is writing left to right with my left hand and right to left with my right hand, as a mirror image. It's just fun.
Yes, you can learn it. Just keep your right hand in your pocket and use your left as often as possible. It'll train in after awhile.
mmm...i think you can teach yourself to be ambidextrous. i dont think you will need to be ambidextrous from the start.


i've been trying myself to be ambidextrous since i was 8. but i cant write smoothly with my right hand cos i only practice once in awhile. if i practice for a few days in a row, my handwriting can become legeble and in fact, it is better than my left hand writing. that is because i wrote with better care.


the only way i can think of to train your left hand is to PRACTICE and PRACTICE.
  • skin care
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment