Saturday, August 21, 2010

How's your mom? How did you thank her?

When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.








When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. You thanked her by never even bothering to practice.








When you were 10 years old she drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.








When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.








When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.








When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.








When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.








When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.








When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.








When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night.








When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.








When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.








When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.








When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.








And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like


thunder on YOUR HEART..





Do love your mother and thank her with all your heart.How's your mom? How did you thank her?
My mother is one of the greatest of all time. She is a shining example of womanhood and what being a good mother is all about. She constantly sacrifices for her children, her church, and her job and I do need to thank and appreciate her more. I know when God calls her home, there will never be another like her. I am blessed to have a mother who never abused me, never lied to me, never let me have my own way, and taught me the value of hard work, telling the truth, how to save, how to dress, apply makeup, how to do everything in life. She is a woman for the ages with great style, good common sense, a wonderful sense of humor, and for 55 she looks just like my avatar. I love you mommy!!! You're the greatest!!!!How's your mom? How did you thank her?
i do love my mom but i didnt say it out... im sorry mom... can anyone teach me how? and i love my dad too!!

Report Abuse



Well i do love my mother though she never done any of those things . She was in prison 14 years of my life (I'm only 21) when she did come back she introduced me to drugs at 15 and drinking . she basically ruined my life . I am clean now 3 years without any-ones help and i have nothing to do with her
You are on point! Yes, I still have my mom, she is going through treatment (radiation) for lung cancer. I speak w/her everyday and we laugh and always say I love you.


My father is gone for over 19 yrs now and people need to know that when they are gone they are gone forever.


If you don't mind I will repeat my fathers words.


If you love me, tell me now.


If you have a song for me to hear, play it now.


If you want me to smell the flowers, bring them now.


For when I am gone, I won't be able to hear you speak the I love you's, I can't hum along with your song, and the flowers won't have the same smell.


Take the time today to say the important word's to all you care about.
Yes I love my mum and tell her all the time lifes too short
Yeah, well...my life went NOTHING like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment