Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Need Your Help - Suicidal Friend?

Hello, all. I'm sorry to have to be writing this, but I sit here, crying as I realize that my friend wants to kill them self. I've been worried about him. He's been telling me how he deserves to die, and something about a bus running him over. He does that thing with your hand (if you know what I mean) where you turn it into a gun, and holds it to his head. We were passing notes in class (yeah, yeah..I know, we shouldn't but I had my work done, so I was bored) and he told me that he was going to die this summer. I asked him through myspace if he was considering suicide and that I care about him, love him, and if he wants to talk, I'm here for him. This is what he responded:


A slap in the ******* face.


Pressure putting on its pace.


Why does the drama even matter.


I only get fatter. [with regret]


Screams of death at last we cry.


Tears tonight, we are nothing but a simple lie.


Life isnt everything, everything is dying.


I cant stand this, everyone is lying.


I lose myself in anguish, for too long.


What i am, is that im wrong.


Im not meant for here or there,


Im the one to fear.


My heart screams in pain, nothing left to hope for,


The blood just flows, increasingly pour.


Im a black rose, i end up wilting.


My life is nothing but tilting.


All i am is regret, i dont deserve an apology,


I deserve an anology.


When its my last goodbye.





|Bradyy|...[D.O.D. Aug 27, 2009]





I'm so upset, I can't stop crying. I won't see him until Monday and I'm not sure what to say to him. I've never met his parents or anything, been to his house..we became friends through school (I'm a freshmen, by the way. He's a sophmore) and that's basically where I see him, besides maybe at the library or something. Someone, please help.I Need Your Help - Suicidal Friend?
this is serious the 2 leading reasons for suicide are


1. bored nothing to do at home no fun at all


2. bullying( is he bullied at school)


try to turn him over to the bible there is a youtube video it is called the Sounds of Hell. it is used to keep people from suiciding killing, etc.it is a group of people who dig to the center of the earth and hear millions of people burning. for eternity. try to buy him a dvd called James Earl Jones reads the Bible if he is too bored to read the bible himself. And if he is not being bullied at school try to turn him over to an online game that will keep him occupied gl if non of that doesnt help tell counselors,friends,parents, etc to cheer him up and tell him he does matter.I Need Your Help - Suicidal Friend?
Since you can't talk to his parents directly then I suggest you go to a counselor at school and tell them about this. The counselor can then call his parents and talk to them. He may get mad but that doesn't matter. When someone says they are going to commit suicide or you give you any reason to believe they would do that then you need to tell someone. If you want to help then this is the way to do it.
Well, it may be something in his life that is bothering him. And that his feelings transfer to yours because you care. If I were you, try talking with your friend. Tell them that there are a lot of other things in life that are fun to do. If he dies, then your family, and friends will be sad. Everyone will miss him if he kills himself, and get the attention of an adult. I have a friend who is the same right now, so try and watch over him as much as possible. Help is a limited factor, depending on who it is, and how it is done. What ever you do, do Not listen to depressing music, read depressing things, look for bad ideas, or any of that. And if it is that bad, go here and read: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/





Otherwise call 212-532-2400 for help.
This is serious and you must take it seriously...do not wait as this is the cause of most suicide being completed. The first thing is to tell that you love him. You would be surprised how many suicidal people have not heard those words. You must understand that the suicidal person is total empty but science has shown they can be refilled!


You are doing a great thing and you are a great Help.


I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO READ THIS CALLED


SEEKING EASY WAYS TO KILL YOURSELF http://spirithappy.wordpress.com/2009/04鈥?/a>


Take care
aww im so sorry. this must be so horrible for you. i think you really need to talk to your friend. try phoning or visiting, before monday if needs be. try to reassure him that his life is worth living, and remind him that he has always got you to talk to.
he may just be feeling depressed. one things for sure.... GO AND TELL AN ADULT.
i dont usually tell people to tell adults but PLEASE tell someone. seriously. my best friend hung himself from the rafters in his house when i was 12, i still blame myself (i was sposed to be at his house but got in trouble and couldnt go) dont be like me and blame yourself. stop him. tell your parents call a hotline lock him in a fricken closet if it will help. tell him to get some help (say it nicer than i did) and be with him through all the pain. why is he suicidal, what happened to him?
  • how to cut hair
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment