Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to become ambidextrous...Are there any side effects to the brain?

I'm right handed and trying to learn how to write with my left. As I understand, this will make you use a different part of your brain (and perhaps even make me use more of it ; - )





But I've also heard it can impact your brains processing and thus motor skills. Does anyone know if there are any consequences to learning to become ambidextrous?I want to become ambidextrous...Are there any side effects to the brain?
people are silly when it comes to the brain...





training yourself is nothing more than teaching yourself a skill... two handed typing is working with both hands... it's not doing nothing to the brain, your body accepts new skills it's the way we are made... so if you could learn to write with both hands you simply have taught yourself a new skill...





we teach dogs to sit shake a paw and roll over the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment