Monday, August 16, 2010

What are your summer goals?

I made mine, what are yours?


here are mine:


-Get a really good tan, without messing up my un-sundamaged skin


-Get as close to Hunter(my older brother) as me and Tanner are


-Hang with Mal-Mal


-Go to the Snow Cone Lady atleast 21 times


-See My Sister's Keeper, Transformers 2, Year One, Land of the Lost(i'll add later to the movies)


-Get into a TV series


-Try and finish reading all these dang books my mom bought me


-Chill wiff Joshie Poo(oldest brother)


-Experience something big and life-changing


-Fix my relationships with a couple people


-Get an unnatural color in my hair


-Stay on the intertube longer than Hunter and Tanner, maybe even try standing up on it like they do:)


-learn to write with my left hand


-Get over my fear of heights


-Build up a lot of strength for strength 4.2


-Keep my room, gameroom, and bathroom clean all summer


-Make an album for summer


-Get really good at singing


-SingStar marathon with jelly


-spend a whole week with Jelly and/or someone else


-spend time with my second family more


-Make a plan to spend a night with my family each week


-Learn how to take AMAZING pictures


-Picnic


-Teach all my dogs how to slide down the slide


-HAVE THE BEST SUMMER OF MY LIFE!What are your summer goals?
Go to all of the festivals and carnivals


Go to see the fireworks


Go to Mall of America


Go to Cedar Point


Baseball game


Drive in movies


Toledo zoo


Do anything and everything funWhat are your summer goals?
have my summer body ready to be shirtless and tan!
stand on two feet
lose 100lbs...I really need to
2 hav sex w/at leest 20 guys
get the house fixed up
Get a job, save money, go to bartending school...anything to get the hell away from my family.
*Adjust myself.


*Suck it up and be happy.





^w^ In a broad perspective.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
get another job, lose weight, chill at the pool DAILY.
make lots of money





Have a great garden





Meet lots of peope on Yahoo answers
Wow! You are sure ambitious. Good luck with all those goals.





I was just hoping to meet someone special this Summer...





Take Care!
To get my family all under the same roof, can't wait its been too long:)
There's really no order to this but...


gain a little weight in the trunk (if you know wht I mean)


get a bf


have sex


find a best friend just like me


go to sea world


get rich


get a lot of cute clothes that everyone can hate on


get a sidekick cell phone


get a ne puppy


take a lot of pictures haha


develop a lot so people won't notice me


my hair grows long


i get prettier


stop being called weird


read a whole novel


win a shopping spree


meet a celebrity


learn how to talk to dogs


and...more...i can't think of...


aw yeah and eat a whole jar of pickles in under 2 minutes without getting sick! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment