Saturday, August 21, 2010

What does this dream mean? Complete with flying pencils and fan-heads.?

The dream starts out with me and Katrina, a girl that's in a couple of my classes. I don't like her very much; she always has a way of getting what I want.





Anyway, Katrina and I are sitting in the band room. We write on each others hands, read the message, and then rub the ink off and write on the other person's hand. We wrote mostly about gym. I don't remember much until I see Alex (the guy I like) in the background.





Alex was with two other guys. One was John (his friend), but I don't remember who the other one was. Anyway, Alex was pulling on a jersey over his head. Not a real jersey, but a jersey the give us to wear in gym.





As he passes I get completely distracted. Instead of taking my hand from Katrina, I leave it in the air, and she starts writing on my right hand. She's holding up my left hand.





I look ahead of me and Alex is there, just standing and staring. He cocks his head to his right and gives me this look that, even now, makes my heart go all funny, even if it is a dream. ';Is that why it takes so long to do your laundry?'; he asks.





I know that, earlier in the dream, we had talked about how long it takes me to do my laundry. ';Yeah. It is,'; I say, and after I say it, I realize how cold it sounded.





He just smiles and turns toward the door. When he gets there, a pencil goes flying past his nose. It was so close to piercing his skin and I was worried. The next thing I know he's on the ground, doing this weird dance-type move. As he gets up, another pencil soars past his left ear. He picks up the two pencils.





Out of the corner of my eye, I see a fan head fly off the fan. Unlike all fans, though, there's no protective metal around the blades, and they're going full-speed. I watch as the blades come closer and closer to Alex, and misses his foot by an inch.





';Alex!'; I yell, and I look at the girl next to me. It's not Katrina anymore, but Sadi. We both look at each other in awe.





He had done so well throughout the whole thing, that it was so funny that, as he walks out the door, he tosses the pencils for the trashcan. And misses.





Sadi and I look at each other again, and I start laughing. I hear something about ';A Live Studio Audience';, but think that that doesn't make sense. Then I wake up.What does this dream mean? Complete with flying pencils and fan-heads.?
OK, do understand that your brain could be doing a trash run and anything goes.





If you wish a deeper meaning, the writing indicates the passing of knowledge between the two of you. The flying pencils indicates the danger of using knowledge unwisely and the flipping fan is how life can turn against you quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment