Saturday, August 21, 2010

Poll: How many people here are south paws?

And if you are, do you find it difficult to do things with your right or are you ambidextrous? Me, I am a lefty, but didn't like left handed scissors so I taught myself right handed things. I can use right handed tools (scissors, can opener stuff like that) I learned Calligraphy right handed, can write a little right handed and play pool with both (and not behind my back) can use the mouse right handed and left (though it took a little practice) and when I broke my right hand I was amazed just how much I used it. How about you?Poll: How many people here are south paws?
I am left handed, and like many left handers I find there are many things I do with my right hand. Like you, I can only use right-handed scissors. I eat European style (fork stays in the left hand, knife is used by the right). For reasons I don't get, I throw a baseball left-handed but a frisbee right-handed, and can't use the other hand for either very well at all.





From what I've seen, this is fairly common. Pretty much every lefty I know can rattle off the tasks he or she performs right-handed. But most right-handers are exclusively right-handed.Poll: How many people here are south paws?
I'm a lefty although I do a lot of things with both hands.
I'm ambidextrous, but more righty. I throw left handed, look like an idiot throwing righty.
I'm a lefty also, I am a stronger typer with my right hand, I bat both, I arm wrestle almost equal(ha ha) I hate cutting with ';normal'; scissors, makes my hand hurt :( But I can generally do both, but sometimes when I watch sombody do something and I try and copy I do it backwards
I write and draw left-handed. Everything else I do right-handed.


My brother is exactly the opposite.
  • hair cutting
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment