Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MOTHERS - how would you react if your son left you this message!!?

A mother passing by her son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed nicely made up and everthing neat and tidy. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the pilow. It was addressed, ';Mom';. With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:





Dear Mom,


It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Dad. I've been finding real passion with Joan and she is so nice. I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, her tight motorcycle clothes and because she is so much older than I am but it's not only the passion, Mom, she's pregnant.





Joan says that we are going to be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood, enough for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.





Joan has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Joan can get better; she sure deserves it! Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.





Your son, Chad





P.S. Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my desk drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.MOTHERS - how would you react if your son left you this message!!?
That is really funny!MOTHERS - how would you react if your son left you this message!!?
LOL I would be pissed! Good joke!
I would be pissed and he would be grounded for a month
Classic. Funny kid!
At first I think I would be very upset, and then I think I would laugh about. Then check the report card, and get very irate. And I would call him and tell him he needs to come home now!
Thank God for children with a good sense of humor, tell him to come home, hug him fiercely, find him a tutor, and then ground him for 1 weekend.





Minimal punishment for the bad grades, lots of love for the good laugh.
hahahahahahaha





i think it's hilarious,


but i'm not a mother


i'm a teen





but you probably are


so i'll stop talking now
I think I'd laugh my heart out. Really... Maybe he doesn't have the best grades, but he's a smart-*** kid. Then I'd know for sure he has what it takes to make it in life alone - that is the ability to get out of trouble nicely.
After picking my jaw off the floor from shock, a big sigh of relief would be heard around the block. Then, I'd call Tommy's house to tell Chad he is grounded for life (lol).
I did not find this funny
LOL funny and he is right...worse things than the report card.





After you calm down, sit with him and talk about the grades. Before you freak at the F or D, talk to him about how his grades will effect his career.





Some parents flip at the thought of their son/daughter going to community college and having to get a ';trade'; like a nurse or electrician or something...but the reality is there is more work for these people than some pysche or english majors who graduate four year institutions. Good luck!
Well, that'd be the most exciting letter of my life! I'd appreciate the combination of humor, forethought (for his safety) and practicality. Summer school is punishment enough, I wouldn't hold it against him.


I imagine how much fun it was to concoct that plan and letter. Humor helps relieve the stress of many situations.
Funny
plucky kid...
Lol! That was funny dude!
LOL that is like the funniest thing i have ever read. i give this a 10/10!! LMAO :]
  • how to cut hair
  • myspace generators
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment