Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have a report do on Culturally Unique Behaviors. Anyone Have Any Idea? Pls Read 4 Further Explenation...?

Ok, I have a report do on this topic and I am really unsure about what to use. This is how it is explained on my course topic.,....





EXAMPLE: In the Nigerian culture, negotiations are highly formal; Latin Americans approach communications and negotiations in a more emotional style. North Americans' and Europeans' negotiations may emphasize a range of communication styles from formal to informal, depending on the setting. In South Korea, it is considered impolite to hand anything to someone with your left or right hand only. You should use both hands to be polite and to avoid offending someone.





Task:


Using Microsoft Word, write one to two pages to specifically share at least three culturally unique behaviors, communications styles, negotiation styles, or business practices you have experienced, read about, or are interested in learning more about through online experiences.





Does anyone have any good ideas? Thank youI have a report do on Culturally Unique Behaviors. Anyone Have Any Idea? Pls Read 4 Further Explenation...?
Sure!





That will be $100 for the job.





I don't work for free.I have a report do on Culturally Unique Behaviors. Anyone Have Any Idea? Pls Read 4 Further Explenation...?
Is that the example they gave you?





Try using eating habits.





Use the internet and find out Nigerian eating habits, Latin American eating habits, North American eating habits, European eating habits and South Korean eating habits and your teacher will probably love you.





By the way, thank you for that bit about South Korea. My roommate is from South Korea and I'm glad I know that bit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment