Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anyone else pissed with all the limits on psycho-drugs?

Okay I'm ADHD and with a new restriction its hard for me to get my meds I'll need for summer because I visit my family in Europe over the summer. With the new limit I can't get enough to last the whole summer and I also take lessons over in Europe. I understand there are groups of people very much against treating ADHD with drugs or don't believe it exists (those people don't have it). Seriously the people I've met saying it doesn't exist are very organized and focused people. I guess they can't grasp what it feels like to have to have things repeated because you aren't processing what they say. Like I can't imagine what its like to be so focused. Anyways I do feel drugs should be used in moderation and mild cases of ADHD are being to heavily treated. However the posotive effects of me on my meds outway the negative which are really not serious. I forget to eat when I'm on my meds but on the flipside I always feel hungry and over eat when I'm off my meds. So call it a negative side effect if you like. Anyways I feel people who truly benefit from taking the meds should speak out because though the radicals will dole out these sob stories on the evils of these drugs people like me have benefitted alot from them. I wouldn't change having ADHD as I find people with these little quirks are unique free thinkers. Many famous artists or geniuses had something ';wrong'; with them. I feel the reason these people don't fit in as well is because of how society is structured. Just like how left handed people can find it hard using things that are mostly made for right handed people example lefty trying to write in a binder.


So this is a left handed ADHD misfit who can write well, draws, sings, and dances saying I want my meds and don't let being a different bring you down. Please write down your experiences living with ADHD or any other thing like dislexia. Also if you have opposite views you may state them but put reasoning with your argument. If you also are ADHD and coping without meds please tell me how you do it but also include how severe your case is. I am looking for ways to be less dependant because concerta is expensive. However keep in mind if your a mild case your advice will not be very helpful as I have it badly and can really tell when I'm of my meds. I'm not disruptive but you continually have to repeat things, and things of that nature. So don't say cut back and sugar and excercize more because my problem is concentration. In fact I don't know why I have ADHD I guess its not the stereotypical form of hyperactivity I have.Anyone else pissed with all the limits on psycho-drugs?
In all seriousness,


have you tried weed?





It majorly helps me write.
  • how to cut hair
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment