Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Am i leftie or rightie?

Now, my dad and my brother both have this theory that i may have been born left handed but picked up a pen with my right and i sort of kept it that way (since my right handed writing is terrible and i get cramps in my arm). Well, i decided to try and use my left handed for writing, to see how it goes, well


so far i get no cramps and i write the same, if not neater than my right hand. Another fact is that a year ago, i went to my dads yard to practice steel work, under adult supervision, i grind-ed and welded with my right hand, and it wad bad, as they said. Well a year on, i tried grinding and welding with my left hand, and they said it was excellent. Right now ive just done some quiz like which hand do you use to scratch your back with and such and it came out im 77% leftie and 23% rightie, but to be honest i do not really trust it at all. Im just getting really confused here and just wandering what you guys think. By the way, im good at music and pretty obsessed with spatial awareness, and if you have seen the right brain/left brain test, it turns out im right brained as i saw the woman going clockwise (search it up if you have not seen it). I just wanna know what you guys think.





Seriuosly i want some decent answers.Am i leftie or rightie?
You could be ambidextrous , meaning you are equally adept with both . often the child is mistakenly taught early on to us the right hand.


Some people are better at some things with one hand than the other. I find this to be true for me . a type of ambidextrousAm i leftie or rightie?
Well, I'm left handed. So, it's possible that you are, too.


I hope that answers you question
what hand do you natural hold your junk with when you pee? what way do you stand on a skate/snowboard? do you play guitar??which way? those can all help you find out :P





id say you are prolly lefty for some, righty for others, my gf is the same way...she writes with her left but does just about everything else as a righy, hehe...





id say just do what ever feels natural!
I Bilieve you are ambedrictrious wich means you are able to write with both hands
It sounds like you are ambidextrous, which means you are both left handed and right handed if you can do those things with both hands. (it is rare, but awesome)
Quite a lot experiments, dude don't worry. Don't take yourself leftie or rightie. If you can perform with any of your hands, just imagine it... multitasking would be a great opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment