Monday, August 16, 2010

Is handwriting analysis accurate for leftys?

You know, they can tell stuff about your personality by analyzing how you write.


I'm left handed but it seems to me that all the handwriting analysis stuff I read about it (aka, if you don't cross your t's thoroughly you don't follow through with things) applies chiefly to right handed people. Are there any websites or books that have sections dedicated to handwriting analysis for those who are leftys??Is handwriting analysis accurate for leftys?
Though I am not sure, I feel that there is something in hand-writings. But is this applicable to all? I don't know. People analyze only the hand-writing. It is not the matter which hand writes. These are all unnecessary head-ache. Just try to keep your hand writing fair, that's all.Is handwriting analysis accurate for leftys?
You are correct that the experts are slanted toward righties. But much of the analysis has been discredited. Too easy to fool the experts..
Don't believe any of that hand writing crap. That's all it is, crap.
  • skin care
  • myspace generators
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment