Saturday, August 21, 2010

If someone would do your homework for you, would you cry them a river or buy them a cup of coffee?

waking baking


knees still shaking


what was I taking, to see the light


who when and where, did I go last night


seems I was tripping with a loose lip slipping


surely all those words left them all skipping


on thoughts of my madness


on how has he had this


locked up and bottled, in cages and boxes


trapped in his heart, a lifetime of poxes


no wonder he prattles, on through the hours


writing as if, he has magic powers


talking of thistles, that send us bright flowers


giving us tastes, of bitters with sours


so yes I'm not well, though I know you knew this


thanks for helping, me to get through his


put on your world glasses and see how I view this


clap your hands, have another and say screw this








coffee is possibly the most wonderful drug in my life


ever


thank you for coming, I'll be here all week


only because you are





we need each other, now don't we





for in you, I see through


and in me, you can beIf someone would do your homework for you, would you cry them a river or buy them a cup of coffee?
Mouse... come !If someone would do your homework for you, would you cry them a river or buy them a cup of coffee?
..to be...is ok with me
Coffee,of course! Especially after that poem.
coffee





crying them a river would be a bit extreme... they only did ur homework :S
Great to be here, glad I came. I have tickets for sale and I know they are game.


Bringing them to you, I hope they stay, helping us all, they shine the way.
probably coffee.


much less stress involved.


in you I see me seeing you seeing me.. oh damn.!


lets let go and fly free........





and what would anyone do with a bucket of tears? saltwater fishtank?
powerful words,


although the joke goes unheard.





coffee with sugar,


and some french vanilla cream.
Coffee and cigarettes got me through college - now ... well, coffee and cigarettes get me through life. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment