Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I say sorry to my teacher when I did this?

Today at school, our class was writing an essay. I'm sure she didn't say it, but I might have forgotten. She said she doesn't want any old paperwork that might help you type your good essay. I didn't do this by accident and left a whole sheet of paper with the rough draft of my essay. I was going to change it anyway. Anyway, she confiscated it and just left. I handed in my good copy but what should I say to my teacher tomorrow if I feel sorry whatsoever?How do I say sorry to my teacher when I did this?
Complain about your teacher to the municipal board.How do I say sorry to my teacher when I did this?
I don't think much of her teaching if she won't let you make a rough draft. She's not teaching, she's looking for geniuses.
It used to be that you just gave your teacher an apple...nowadays you have to sleep with your teacher apparently

No comments:

Post a Comment