Saturday, August 21, 2010

How is this scene from my book?

this is an important scene so i was wondering if i should change it or....idk what do u think???





I looked at the envelope addressed to Lydia Scott and Lydia Bane with my street name and zip code under it. The upper left hand corner didn't have a return address. It did however have a neatly printed phone number where it should have been. I tore open the envelope carefully as not to rip the phone number. Out came a thick stack of what looked like legal documents, a yellow card, and three sheets of blue paper stapled together to make up a long hand-written letter. I set the yellow card and legal documents aside and went straight for the blue paper. The words were written in black ink and a loopy, girly, cursive. The lines were double spaced, and it read:





Dear Lydia,


I am sorry to inform you but on June 26th 2008 your mother Alexandria Nora Bane passed away. This is a tragic loss to all of us. Yesterday Richard Bernard, your father, told me that Alexandria had wished for you to attend her funeral which will be held at the cemetery near her estate in Washington the week of July 13th 2008. Please call my number on the envelope for more information and so I may send you your plane ticket. I look forward to finally meeting you darling Lydia.


Best Wishes,


Your Aunt Aradessa J. Robin





Okay. What the heck! Had this lady gone nuts or something? I didn't have an aunt Aradessa and my mom and dad's names were Stacy and Seallan Scott. They were NOT Alexandria Bane and Richard Bernard. They sounded like some stuffy stuck up rich kid's parents. I had black hair like mom and dad's odd sense of humor. I had grayish eyes like my brother Austin and our grandma. Whoever Lydia Willow BANE was, she wasn't me. And this wasn't my letter. No way.








What do you think? Thanks for ur opinions?How is this scene from my book?
thats a really good scene...makes we want 2 read more..hehe:)How is this scene from my book?
i really like this! i wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment