Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm trying to write a song as my ex-bf said he will provide the backing music... are the lyrics any good?

(based on a true life story- heart broken)


So much left that I鈥檝e wanted to say,


So much left that we鈥檝e wanted to save,


But it鈥檚 time to say goodbye,


Now I know your never gonna change.


-


Is this where our love eventually dies?


Exhausted and bruised by all your lies.


Take down the defence and put my life in your hands,


To be broken down again is more than I can stand.


-


I tried and I tried to hide the pain,


Yet it all came crashing down on my heart again.


-


Mistaken thoughts in my head said your were the one,


My heart beated the same tune; the same song,


It鈥檚 clear now we were just killing time till something else came along,


Yet our hearts sang the same song.


-


How was I to know our love would never survive?


We wouldn鈥檛 prove them wrong and stand the test of time.


Now when I look at the stars, I have to just wish for you,


That the pain will fade and the wish鈥檒l come true.


-


So as the bruises fade, the scars always stay,


As part of me leaves, part of me stays,


Forever in our own secret place, with our own special ways,


Where the sun never sets on the day.


-


I tried and I tried to hide the pain, yet it all came crashing down on my heart again.


-


Mistaken thoughts in my head said your were the one,


My heart beated the same tune; the same song,


It鈥檚 clear now we were just killing time till something else came along,


Yet our hearts sang the same song.


Maybe your heart just changed.I'm trying to write a song as my ex-bf said he will provide the backing music... are the lyrics any good?
Omg, that's pretty awesome!! But have you copyrighted your lyrics? Otherwise some one by now would have stolen it and copyrighted it as their owns and most probably sold it off later for a quick buck!I'm trying to write a song as my ex-bf said he will provide the backing music... are the lyrics any good?
yeh they are copyrighted ;)

Report Abuse



There really good lyrics i think with the backing music they would be great and some added effects.Luv charley x

No comments:

Post a Comment