Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Love poem/ Hand writing/ ink color advice! GIRLS OPINIONS PLEASE! 10 Points!?

Hey guys,





So I want to write a love poem for my girl, but there's a few things I need to ask. I have a really, really, god damnit really sloppy hand writing! It looks like a morse code connected together lol. Anyways, I was wondering if I should just type it and print it out with a fancy fonts? I've tried my best to improve my writing, but it didin't turn out that well, Looks like a third grader. But does it really matter??? If I were to write it out, what color ink should I use? Blue, Red or Black?





So what do you girls think??





Please help me out, I have such little time left. I've already typed out 7 poems for her. Now I just need to find a way on how i should give it to her. Your help is greatly appreciated!





Thanks =]Love poem/ Hand writing/ ink color advice! GIRLS OPINIONS PLEASE! 10 Points!?
Don't write them out if you're embarrassed about you're handwriting (you're girlfriend won't care, trust me, but if you feel insecure about it then do what's most comfortable). Type them up, centered, with the title bigger than the font. And don't use really fancy fonts, they are hard to read. Use a nice, simple font like Arial or Verdana, or even Comic Sans. If you DO want to write them out, write them in blue! I personally think it's a lot more soothing and romantic. ;) Good luck! That's very sweet of you!Love poem/ Hand writing/ ink color advice! GIRLS OPINIONS PLEASE! 10 Points!?
Type it out on the computer using black coloured font and when important words come up say like the word 'love' put them in red.
You should hand write it in black pen x
i think YOU should write it in your best handwriting that is what makes it special if you type it then she might think you copied it or that you dont really care write it in your handwriting and maybe read it to her if she cant!
i say you type it out but what the girl said before me, when you want her to know how you feeling or if its a strong word like love, then you should make it in a different color


im sure anyway you write it, your girl will appreciate it!


=]
Aww good luck that sounds really sweet, I would write it out in black because it is easier to read and clearer. Keep your handwriting similar to your own because it's a symbol of you that she will want to keep, just make sure it is legible (easy to read) and I'm sure she will appreciate it. Also use a lined page underneath plain paper so at least your writing will be straight.
I think that you should handwrite it as it makes it loads more personal even if your writing is scruffy, and I think that you should use black ink- makes it look neater!!
I'd say write it out in black ink. It makes it more personal if you write it out. If your handwriting is so bad it is unreadable though, print out a version of it too with a joke about your handwriting on it and attach the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment